sâmbătă, 10 noiembrie 2007

Bancuri englezesti

An English family was shopping when the young son picked up a Scotland football shirt and said to his sister,
- I've decided to be a Scotland supporter. I want this shirt for my birthday. His sister was outraged, whacked him upside the head, and screamed,
- Talk to your mother!" The little lad took the blue football shirt to his mom.
- Mum, I've decided to be a Scotland supporter. I want this shirt for my birthday. His mother was outraged, whacked him upside the head, and shouted,
- Talk to your father!" So he did.
- Dad, I've decided to be a Scotland supporter. I want this shirt for my birthday. His father is outraged and whacked his son upside the head, bellowing,
- No son of mine will ever be seen in that!. An hour later, as they were driving home, his father said sternly,
- Son, I hope you've learned your lesson today.The boy replied,
- Yes, father, I have.
- Good. What did you learn? The son replied,
- I've only been a Scotland supporter for an hour and I already hate you English bastards

In 2019, Rory John Gates asked his father, Bill Gates III,
- Daddy, I'm 20 years old and I've never had sex. What can I do? Bill replied,
- Simple, son. Take the biggest car from our garage, wear your best suit, give her a big bouquet of exotic flowers, take her to the most expensive restaurant in town, buy her the best Champagne, rent a horse-drawn carriage for a trip around the lake, and end up at the presidential suite of the most expensive hotel in town. She'll be all yours. Rory was shocked.
- But, Dad? What about flirting, romantic walks, gazing into each other's eyes, and reading poetry in the moonlight? Bill scoffed,
- Son, all that stuff was invented by the Open Source community so that they could have sex for free!"

Niciun comentariu: